Registering A Company
Are you an entrepreneur seeking to start a new business? Or an experienced businessman rolling out another project? Every new business starts with a great idea, and when you are ready to turn that idea into action, let us help you to start off on the right foot.
We work with our working partners to help you with registering a company. We will analyse and advise you on the right business vehicle for your business (a company limited by shares or guarantee, an unlimited company, a limited liability partnership, a conventional partnership or a sole proprietorship). After that, we will help you with the paperwork and the necessary filing.
Chat with Rachel, Malaysia’s 1st Law Firm AI Assistant Chatbot to know more about this and provide her with the relevant information so that we can call you back within one (1) working day, if we are able to assist you.
Please answer by stating YES or NO.
By using this chatbot, you acknowledge and agree that:
- using this chatbot does not create a solicitor-client relationship between you and any lawyer of Gan, Lee & Tan (GLT Law), unless a lawyer from GLT Law has been formally engaged by you as your lawyer;
- the content is provided for information and general knowledge purposes only and does not contain a full analysis of the law or your actual situation nor constitute legal or other professional advice. We shall not be liable to you for any losses, damages, costs or expenses which may arise in relation to your use of this chatbot or reliance on the content provided by this chatbot. If you need specific legal advice, please contact our lawyer directly;
- you allow us (or our working partners) to contact you and to store your personal data and any communications you have with us for a reasonable period of time until it is no longer necessary for us to keep;
- we may use the contact details you provided to send you some legal updates and news regarding GLT Law. Please write to us if you do not wish to receive any of these updates or news;
- you shall not use this chatbot to make any confessions or admissions;
- you shall not provide any highly personal, commercially sensitive or incriminating/confidential information (other than your contact details) via this chatbot;
- this chatbot has been developed by GLT Law and all intellectual property rights (including the trade mark, copyrightable content, materials and proprietary information behind this chatbot) belong to GLT Law and/or its licensors;
- we may suspend or block you from further using this chatbot if you breach/are suspected to have breached any of the provisions under these terms, any applicable law or regulation or engaged in a fraudulent, abusive or illegal activity on this chatbot;
- You shall indemnify and keep indemnified GLT Law from any loss or damage suffered by GLT Law as a result of you breaching any of the terms here; and
Copyright © by Gan, Lee & Tan (GLT Law). All rights reserved.
Proudly launched on 08.08.2018