Please read the terms and conditions below before you proceed. By clicking “Get Started”, you are deemed to have agreed to the terms and conditions.
By taking this Assessment, you acknowledge and agree that:
- taking this Assessment does not create a solicitor-client relationship between you and any lawyer of Gan, Lee & Tan (GLT Law), unless a lawyer from GLT Law has been formally engaged by you as your lawyer;
- the content is provided for information and general knowledge purposes only and does not contain a full analysis of the law or your actual situation nor constitute legal or other professional advice. We shall not be liable to you for any losses, damages, costs or expenses which may arise in relation to your use of our Report or reliance on the content provided by our Report. If you need specific legal advice, please contact our lawyer directly;
- you shall not rely on the Report in making any decisions relating to your business;
- the questions asked in this Assessment are of a general nature only, non-exhaustive and are not specific to your business;
- you allow us (or our working partners) to contact you and to store your personal data and any communications you have with us for a reasonable period of time until it is no longer necessary for us to keep;
- we may use the contact details you provided to send you some legal updates and news regarding GLT Law. Please write to us if you do not wish to receive any of these updates or news;
- you shall not use this Assessment to make any confessions or admissions;
- you shall not provide any highly personal, commercially sensitive or incriminating/confidential information (other than your contact details) via this Assessment;
- this Assessment has been developed by GLT Law and all intellectual property rights (including the trade mark, copyrightable content, materials and proprietary information behind this Assessment and the Report generated from this Assessment) belong to GLT Law and/or its licensors;
- we may suspend or block you from further using this Assessment if you breach/are suspected to have breached any of the provisions under these terms, any applicable law or regulation or engaged in a fraudulent, abusive or illegal activity on this Assessment;
- you shall indemnify and keep indemnified GLT Law from any loss or damage suffered by GLT Law as a result of you relying on the Report for your business or breaching any of the terms here; and
Copyright © by Gan, Lee & Tan (GLT Law). All rights reserved.
Proudly launched on 18.10.2018